- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon diced minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder ( Spanish is best)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 flour tortillas ( 6 "inch")
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1/3 cup diced Tomato
- 2/3 cup mild picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
Cook the ground beef over medium heat until brown, then drain.
Return meat to pan and add the salt, onions, paprika, chili powder and water.
Let mixture simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, fry each tortilla for about 30-45 seconds per side and drain on paper towels.
Be sure to pop any bubbles that form when frying so that the tortilla lays flat in the oil.
Tortillas should become golden brown.
original recipe from http://www.food.com
If you like this recipe, please like, comment and share. Thanks