- Generous 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4-1 cup of chopped pickles, preferably a spicy or garlic variety (About 4-5 whole pickles depending on size.)
- 3 tablespoons of pickle brine from the jar
- 1-2 teaspoons of crushed red peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh dill, chopped (optional, but highly recommended)
- Chop up a few whole pickles.
- Decide you want even more pickles in your dip, so chop up another one.
- Mix everything in bowl.
- Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours. This gives the dip a chance to firm back up, absorb the pickle brine and let garlic, dill and pepper flakes open up and permeate the cheese and sour cream.
- Garnish with a little more dill and serve with chips.
If you like this recipe, please comment, like and share.