- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) smoked cheddar, grated
- 8 ounces (1/2 pound) bacon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mayonnaise, preferably Dukes
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped
- 1-2 scallions, chopped, optional (highly encouraged)
- Salt and pepper if desired
- Chop and gently cook bacon until crispy. Drain and cool.
- While the bacon is cooking, grate the cheese and combine with the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Once the bacon has cooled, fold in the bacon and then chopped chipotle peppers to taste.
- Salt or pepper if desired.
- Top with chopped scallions.
- Serve with crostini, vegetables or even as a filling in a sandwich on toasted bread.
If you like this recipe, please comment, like and share.