- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup dill pickle slices
- 6 slices medium-thickness ham
- 3/4 cup shredded or sliced pork ( I used kahlua pork)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Spread half the mustard on one side of each tortilla.
- Layer provolone cheese, pickle slices, ham slices, pork, and swiss cheese in that order on the mustard side of one tortilla.
- Top with the mustard side facing the swiss cheese with the other tortilla.
- Spread butter on the outside of both tortillas.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium saucepan on medium high heat place the quesadilla and cook until golden brown.
- Flip and repeat the process.
- Slide tortilla onto a baking sheet (or use an oven safe saucepan) and place it in the oven and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the inside is warm and cheese is gooey.
Recipe courtesy of My Invisible Crown