- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 jar Hormel® Bacon Bits
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Fold in shredded cheese, bacon bits, green onions and onion soup mix.
2. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Cover and bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
To serve, place in center of platter and surround with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE ORIGINAL crackers and assorted fresh vegetables (optional).
If you like this recipe, please comment, like and share.